- Use ONLY your first name and the first initial of your last name when blogging. Anyone, anywhere, can read this blog on the world wide web. It is for your safety that you do not give away any other information about yourselves.
- All comments on the blog need to be approved by the teacher before posting. This assures that people we do not know do not post things that we do not want to see. It also ensures you are following our blogging guidelines. If you see something that does not belong, let me know straight away!
- Be friendly, supportive and polite. Congratulate people on the things they have done well.
- Writing online is writing. You need to use capital letters, correct grammar, correct punctuation and you need to write in full sentences (no txt tlk thnx!). Please check and proofread your spelling before posting – sloppy work will not be approved.
- Post your work to the blog, do not plagiarize. The blog is not a place to copy and paste large chunks of text or photos from other websites. We would like for you to share what you have found, but tell us about it in your own words and then link to the site you are describing (you may include a picture to get us interested and engaged). Copying and pasting without permission is stealing the hard work of someone else.
- If you do not follow these rules, you comments will not be approved and you will not receive credit. Just adding a comment is not sufficient. You must follow the above rules.
Remember, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.